UNIT GROUP 8114 MESSENGERS
MESSENGERS deliver goods, documents, messages, mail and other items.
The entry requirement for this unit group is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- sorting items for delivery
- delivering mail, parcels, documents and other items to customers or mail boxes
- collecting signatures and charges from customers
- receiving orders for deliveries from customers
- issuing and collecting receipts for pick-up and delivery items
- maintaining walk books, directories, mail counts, equipment maintenance logs and other postal delivery records
- assisting with the receipt of inward mail, the checking of wrongly addressed, missorted, undelivered and redirected mail, the processing of freepost and underpaid mail
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram