6194-19 Transport Operations Inspector
Monitors train, tram or bus services and investigates service disruptions.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- monitors train, tram or bus services and checks that service is provided according to schedule
- monitors the cleanliness, presentation and condition of vehicles
- investigates delays in schedules, accidents and complaints, and files reports
- informs despatchers of disruptions to services
- liaises with despatchers in re-routing traffic around temporary obstructions or to supply additional vehicles on temporarily overloaded routes
- issues infringement notices for fare evasion and assists with related legal documentation
- investigates accidents involving trains, trams or buses and prepares reports
- responds to customer inquiries and complaints
- recommends improvements and changes in services
- may patrol routes to detect obstructions and liaise with police to clear obstructions and re-route traffic
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram