UNIT GROUP 4315 ELECTRONIC AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT TRADESPERSONS
ELECTRONIC AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT TRADESPERSONS maintain, adjust and repair video and audio equipment, typewriters, calculators, cash registers and other commercial and office machines.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- monitoring radio and television reception to diagnose faults
- performing voltage and resistance tests and waveform check using electronic testing equipment
- adjusting, repairing and replacing worn or defective parts using hand tools and soldering equipment
- cleaning machine parts and interiors of machines
- repairing and replacing defective wiring
- reassembling, test-operating and adjusting machinery
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram