4122-01 Supervisor, Structural Steel and Welding Tradespersons
Supervises and coordinates the activities of Structural Steel and Welding Tradespersons.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification and at least 3 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing may be required.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Structural Steel and Welding Tradespersons
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of a Structural Steel and Welding Tradesperson
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram