Project or Program Administrator
Plans and undertakes administration of special projects, organisational programs and support services.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- undertakes administrative projects and coordinates activities in support of organisational objectives
- responds to inquiries concerning services provided and related information access policies and procedures
- prepares and reviews submissions and reports concerning the organisation's activities
- collects and analyses data associated with projects undertaken, and reports on project outcomes
- resolves problems concerning services or programs provided or persons affected
- advises senior management on matters requiring their attention, and implements their decisions
- reviews and develops administrative systems and procedures
- oversees work by contractors and reports on variations to work orders
- reviews and arranges new office accommodation, and oversees and coordinates building maintenance
- may manage administrative support functions and project or program funds
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram