3293-11 Real Estate Agency Manager
Coordinates the activities of agency salespersons in selling and leasing real estate.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification. Registration or licensing is required.
- develops and implements business plans, budgets, policies and procedures for the agency
- maintains and monitors business records and prepares financial statements and reports
- arranges the purchase of supplies and maintains office support systems and facilities
- selects, trains and supervises staff
- identifies and implements competitive advertising and marketing techniques
- implements and monitors customer service standards and strategies
- maintains and monitors sales and property management systems
- ensures that real estate practices, statutory duties and legal requirements are observed
- authorises listings of properties for sale or rent
- monitors the security and operation of trust accounts
- ensures compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram