6143-11 Bank Worker
Receives and pays out money, keeps records of transactions, issues receipts and cashes cheques.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- accepts money or cheques deposited by customers, verifies records and receipts, and credits customers' accounts
- pays money to customers according to advice slips, cheques or negotiable documents, and debits customers' accounts
- provides change and cashes cheques
- records transactions
- balances cash and advises supervisors of cash position or discrepancies
- answers customer inquiries
- opens and closes accounts for customers
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram