Supervises the leasing of rental properties on the behalf of owners.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification. Registration or licensing may be required.
- arranges leasing of properties and ensures lease agreements and conditions are observed
- conducts regular inspections of property and reports on condition
- collects and holds rent monies from tenants, and remits to owners on agreed basis
- monitors and addresses any non-compliance with terms and conditions of tenancy and pursues any rental arrears
- arranges repairs and maintenance of property as required, and negotiates and executes maintenance contracts
- arranges payment of outgoings on behalf of owner, such as mortgage, insurance, land tax and the like
- lodges claims for refund of bond monies
- represents owner in proceedings before the residential tenancies tribunal
- conducts regular reviews of the rental market to assess appropriateness of current rent
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram