6121-11 Typist and Word Processing Operator
Operates keyboards to type, edit and print documents.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- operates dictation, typewriting and other word processing equipment
- types letters, reports and other routine material, and prints documents
- transcribes information recorded in dictating machines
- proofreads and corrects copy
- files records and reports
- performs photocopying and other routine clerical tasks
- may compute amounts of bills and accounts
- may answer telephones or receive clients
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram