6311-11 Pre-School Aide
Provides care and supervision for children at pre-school centres under the direction of pre-school teachers.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- demonstrates, supervises and participates in activities which enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of children in pre-school centres
- prepares indoor or outdoor areas for learning or recreational activities
- provides assistance to teachers in the preparation of materials and equipment
- assists in the implementation of individual and group programs
- may participate in the planning of activities
- may take children on recreational or educational excursions
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram