4423-11 Floor Finisher
Measures, cuts, installs and repairs soft and resilient floor coverings.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification. Registration or licensing may be required.
- prepares surface for covering and removes baseboard trims
- measures areas to be covered or consults plans to estimate quantities of floor covering materials required
- measures, cuts and fixes underlay materials
- lays covering materials over floor, matches patterns, cuts shapes around fixtures and trims edges
- secures floor coverings and fits edge trims in doorways
- may install wall, ceiling, counter and bench coverings
- may lay parquetry blocks or resilient floor coverings
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram