1299-13 Laboratory Manager
Manages the operations and organisation of a research or production laboratory.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least 5 years relevant experience.
- supervises laboratory technical staff and ensures they follow standard operating procedures
- manages the care, handling and disposal of hazardous substances
- works with production managers to ensure efficiency and quality of operations
- designs and supervises validation studies and training programs
- effects procedures to ensure factory or laboratory sanitation and delivers personal hygiene programs
- supervises batch manufacturing and labelling processes
- manages staff recruitment and human resource and Occupational Health and Safety issues
- may assume responsibility for client liaison
- may be responsible for the ordering of supplies and accounting duties
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram