UNIT GROUP 3323 HOTEL AND MOTEL MANAGERS
HOTEL AND MOTEL MANAGERS organise and control the operations of hotels or motels in providing guest accommodation, meals and other services.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- overseeing reservation, reception, room service and housekeeping activities
- planning and supervising entertainment activities
- supervising security arrangements and garden and property maintenance
- planning and supervising bar, restaurant, function and conference activities
- observes liquor, gaming and other laws and regulations
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and preferences
- overseeing accounting and purchasing activities
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram