Escorts people on sightseeing, educational, or other tours and describes and explains points of interest.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- escorts tourists or visitors through pre-set itineraries involving regions, cities, buildings, exhibitions, national parks or other places of interest
- plans or re-arranges schedules and itineraries
- arranges entry to places of interest such as museums, other buildings and nature reserves
- provides tour commentaries
- answers questions and issues brochures and tour literature
- meets and greets visitors at airports and accompanies them to accommodation
- reports complaints to agencies
- provides in-depth information on particular sites such as arts centres, historic houses, museums and zoos
- may arrange accommodation or travel bookings
- may drive vehicles or boats
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram