UNIT GROUP 3293 REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONALS
REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONALS manage real estate agencies, supervise the leasing of rental properties, arrange the sale and lease of real estate and assist clients to find suitable properties.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- assessing client needs and locating properties for consideration
- accepting properties for listing, conducting inspections and advising clients on the merits of the property and terms of sale or lease
- developing and implementing business plans, budgets, policies and procedures for the agency
- identifying and implementing competitive advertising and marketing techniques
- arranging leasing of properties and ensuring lease agreements and conditions are observed
- conducting regular inspections of property and reporting on condition
- collecting and holding rent monies from tenants, and remitting to owner on agreed basis
- monitoring and addressing any non-compliance with terms and conditions of tenancy and pursuing any rental arrears