3325-11 Caravan Park and Camping Ground Manager
Organises and controls the operations of caravan parks and camping grounds in providing accommodation and leisure services.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification. Registration or licensing may be required.
- takes reservations, assigns accommodation, registers guests and collects payments
- arranges cleaning, maintenance or hire of caravans, cabins, amenities blocks, leisure facilities and grounds
- informs guests of local tourist attractions and recreational facilities and attends to complaints lodged by customers
- liaises with local government to ensure compliance with regulations and ordinances
- may sign, supervise and enforce terms of tenancy agreements in accordance with State legislation and may obtain enforcement orders where tenants are in breach of requirements
- may operate a shop, bistro or restaurant to meet guest requirements
- may act as licensee for the purchase and sale of liquor