UNIT GROUP 6131 RECEPTIONISTS
RECEPTIONISTS greet clients and visitors and respond to personal, telephone or written inquiries and requests.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least one years relevant experience.
- answering inquiries and providing information on the products, services or activities of the organisation
- answering, connecting and transferring telephone calls
- arranging and recording details of appointments
- recording details of calls not connected and distributing messages
- receiving and distributing mail, facsimile messages and other deliveries