3291-11 Office Manager
Organises and controls the activities of an office including administrative systems and office personnel.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- develops and maintains recording and information systems
- oversees and controls office functions
- arranges office accommodation
- liaises with other departments in the organisation
- ensures compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- trains and supervises staff
- may deal with inquiries from outside the organisation, particularly complaints
- may deal with salary, termination and other employment matters