UNIT GROUP 2522 ECONOMISTS
ECONOMISTS review and analyse economic data, study and prepare reports on subjects relating to the economy.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- studying economic and statistical data in areas of specialisation such as finance, agriculture, labour and transport
- devising methods and procedures for collecting and processing data
- analysing interrelationships between economic variables
- selecting established economic techniques or developing new ones for analysis
- preparing reports of research findings