4992-25 Production Assistant (Theatre)
Assists theatrical production managers with administration and co-ordination tasks.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification.
- distributes scripts
- organises audition times and venues
- organises production facilities
- coordinates production schedules
- ensures availability of locations, sets, props, catering, crew and technical equipment
- assists in the setting up and dismantling of sets
- assists with the research, development, co-ordination and finalisation of scripts