8292-13 Transport Conductor
Collects fares and issues tickets on transport vehicles.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- collects tickets and change from depot clerks
- answers passengers' questions regarding schedules, routes and fares
- collects fares from passengers, issues tickets and change
- signals drivers to stop or proceed
- oversees passenger safety and behaviour
- secures vehicle safety in emergency circumstances and opens and closes vehicle doors
- assists passengers to board and alight from vehicles and assists passengers with baggage
- may announce delays, stops and terminals