9219-15 Chemical Plant Labourer
Performs routine tasks in chemical processing plants.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- unloads materials from vehicles and containers
- delivers bulk or packaged materials to processing areas
- dumps ingredients into mixers, blenders, kettles, mills or feed hoppers
- opens valves to heat, cool or agitate chemical compositions or solutions
- obtains and delivers samples to laboratories for testing
- fastens caps or covers on containers
- attaches labels or stencils information on to products
- cleans machines, processing equipment and work areas
- fills containers with processed material
- loads products for shipping
Gas Plant Labourer
Munitions Factory Hand
Paint Factory Hand