4431-17 Roof Plumber
Installs, maintains and repairs flashings, metallic roof and wall claddings and rainwater products such as gutters and downpipes.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification. Registration or licensing is required.
- fabricates and installs roofing and cladding components
- fabricates and installs metal gutters, downpipes and other rainwater products
- installs flashing around roof fittings such as chimneys and flues
- installs external metal ceilings, soffits and fascias
- erects and installs roof ventilator units
- erects restricted height scaffolding
- may design and size industrial roof draining components
- may carry out asbestos removal
Industrial Roof Plumber