Division C MANUFACTURING
Subdivision 11 FOOD PRODUCT MANUFACTURING
Group 111 MEAT AND MEAT PRODUCT MANUFACTURING
Class 1112 Poultry Processing
This class consists of units mainly engaged in slaughtering and dressing birds (including poultry and game birds) and/or preparing and processing, boning, chilling, freezing or packaging (including canning) the whole or selected parts of bird carcasses.
- Game bird (e.g. pheasant, quail) slaughtering
- Frozen poultry manufacturing
- Poultry abattoir operation
- Poultry croquette manufacturing
- Poultry meat or bone meal manufacturing
- Poultry meat packing
- Poultry meat processing (including canning)
Units mainly engaged in manufacturing poultry-based smallgoods are included in Class 1113 Cured Meat and Smallgoods Manufacturing.