4314-11 General Electronic Instrument Tradesperson
Installs, modifies, maintains and repairs electronic instruments and control systems.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification. Registration or licensing may be required.
- installs, maintains and repairs electronic instruments and control systems
- examines and tests faulty electronic instruments and control systems and diagnoses faults
- services and tests equipment on industrial sites
- may provide technical advice to clients or staff
- may estimate cost to install, maintain and repair electronic instruments