Other Information Papers
Publications are available from the ABS web site at www.abs.gov.au. Data users can access an expanded range of free publications on the web site.
There is a daily Release Notification service which users can subscribe to via the ABS website, choosing the topics that are of interest. This service notifies users by email when the relevant publications are released, and provides links to the ABS web site so that the publications can be downloaded shortly after 11:30 on their day of release. Subscription details can be altered, or the service unsubscribed to, at any time.
The following publications may be of interest.
- Australian Statistical Geography Standard (ASGS): Volume 1 - Main Structure and Greater Capital City Statistical Areas, July 2011 (cat. no. 1270.0.55.001);
- Information Paper: Census of Population and Housing: ABS Views on Content and Procedures, 2011 (cat. no. 2007.0);
- Census of Population and Housing: Nature and Content, 2011 (cat. no. 2008.0);
- Information Paper: Census of Population and Housing- Proposed Products and Services, 2011 (cat. no. 2011.0);
- Census Data Enhancement Project: An Update, October 2010 (cat. no. 2062.0);
- A Picture of the Nation: The Statistician's Report on the 2006 Census, 2006 (cat. no. 2070.0);
- 2011 Census Dictionary (cat. no. 2901.0);
- Census of Population and Housing- Local & Regional Engagement Strategy, 2011 (cat. no. 2911.0.55.001);
- Discussion Paper: Census of Population and Housing- ABS Views on 2011 Census Output Geography, 2011 (cat. no. 2911.0.55.002);
- Census of Population and Housing: Outcomes from the 2011 Census Output Geography Discussion Paper, 2011 (cat. no. 2911.0.55.003); and
- Census of Population and Housing - Details of Undercount, Aug 2006 (cat. no. 2940.0).
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram