4315-01 Supervisor, Electronic and Office Equipment Tradespersons
Supervises and coordinates the activities of Electronic and Office Equipment Tradespersons.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification and at least 3 years relevant experience.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Electronic and Office Equipment Tradespersons
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of an Electronic and Office Equipment Tradesperson