4912-13 Small Offset Printer
Sets up and operates small offset printing presses used in instant print shops or for in-house printing.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification.
- prepares plates, blankets and impression cylinders on small offset lithographic printing presses
- loads paper into feeding mechanisms
- monitors machine operations and quality of printing
- undertakes maintenance, repair and cleaning of machines
- may collate, trim and staple documents
- may keep production records