UNIT GROUP 2322 NURSE EDUCATORS AND RESEARCHERS
NURSE EDUCATORS AND RESEARCHERS provide education and professional development of nurses and research nursing practice.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least 5 years relevant experience.
- researching, planning and implementing nursing syllabus structures
- facilitating practical experience for general and specialist nurses
- evaluating ongoing and changing educational needs and monitoring course outcomes
- undertaking and promoting nursing research projects and disseminating research information
- promoting utilisation of current research findings into clinical nursing practice