Quality Assurance Manager
Facilitates a continuous improvement environment in which organisational resources are focused on satisfying internal and external customer requirements.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- plans, coordinates and participates in system reviews and quality audits, assisting staff in identifying potential improvements to systems, processes and work flows
- guides organisations through the deployment of quality systems and certification processes
- assists and encourages the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of an organisation's resources
- assists in the identification of formal standards and regulatory codes appropriate to the organisation's needs
- assists with the documentation of processes and operating procedures
- liaises with suppliers within manufacturing environments to assist them in supplying goods to particular specifications
- liaises with customers to monitor perceptions regarding the organisation's quality and timeliness
- assists in the implementation of statistical methodologies and quality tools to monitor and control quality
- provides input into reports on the effectiveness and suitability of the management system
- advises on and may deliver training relating to quality programs and objectives