4992-23 Production Assistant (Film, Television or Radio)
Assists film, television and radio production managers with administration and coordination tasks.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification.
- acts as messenger or liaison person for production crew
- prepares and distributes daily shooting schedules
- notifies crew of changes in script and production arrangements
- records production shot sheets and timing
- assists in the setting up and dismantling of film and television sets
- assists with the research, development, co-ordination and finalisation of program scripts
- compiles files and records such as stills, personnel work-sheets and talent releases