6311-13 Integration Aide
Assists children with developmental disabilities in mainstream schools.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- assists children with intellectual, physical or behavioural difficulties with their academic studies
- assists children individually to learn social skills
- assists with the care and control for children on excursions and during class breaks
- assists teachers in attending to sick pupils and those in need of first aid
- may assist with the provision of learning aids and teaching materials