8293-13 Cash Van Salesperson
Drives vans or trucks on established routes to deliver and sell goods or services.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- collects delivery schedule and drives van
- delivers goods to customers
- collects payments from customers and records transactions on customer receipts
- records sales or deliveries on daily sales or delivery record
- informs customers of new products or services
- collects empty containers, unsold and rejected merchandise
- loads orders onto van and unloads leftover stock
- calls on prospective customers to solicit new business
- may set up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issue sales promotion materials to customers
- may write customer and delivery orders and report or resolve customer complaints