UNIT GROUP 6145 MONEY MARKET AND STATISTICAL CLERKS
MONEY MARKET AND STATISTICAL CLERKS process documentation and maintain records of securities transactions and registrations, compile data and undertake statistical and actuarial computations.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least one years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- renewing, checking, verifying and issuing transaction documentation
- processing dividend payments
- responding to inquiries concerning transactions
- compiling and verifying statistics from source documents
- computing actuarial data and returns