6145-13 Statistical Clerk
Compiles data and undertakes statistical and actuarial computations.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- compiles statistics from source materials such as financial records, survey returns and other data sources
- verifies the authenticity of source material
- assembles and classifies data
- operates computers to input, manipulate and output information
- computes actuarial data such as premium rates, risks, policy reserve values, surrender values, loan values and paid up policy values
- controls and reconciles the updating of computer files
- prepares actuarial and statistical statutory returns
- compiles results of calculations into tables, graphs and charts to be used in analysis