6211-13 Sales Representative (Business Services)
Represents companies in selling financial, advertising, information and other services used by businesses.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- promotes and sells credit information, debt collection services, other financial services, business publication subscriptions, databases, advertising or other business services
- uses business directories and other sources to compile lists of prospective customers
- visits regular and prospective customers to establish selling opportunities
- quotes prices and credit terms, records orders, and arranges deliveries
- follows up customers to ensure satisfaction with products purchased, and resolves any problems arising
- monitors customers' changing needs and competitor activity, and reports on these developments to sales or marketing management
- prepares sales reports, and maintains and submits records of business expenses incurred
- may provide customer training in use of services provided
Sales Representative (Advertising)