This document was added or updated on 01/09/2010.
- Users of the 2008 NATSISS CURF were advised on the incorrect derivation of two data items in the CURF: RSKY12M (Risky alcohol consumption - 12 month (2002 comparison)) and RSKY2WK (Risky alcohol consumption - 2 weeks (2002 comparison)). These items should not be used to calculate the risk levels of alcohol consumption. Instead, to derive chronic risky/high risk levels of alcohol consumption, users were advised to use DALYALC (Average daily consumption of alcohol in last 12 months (standard drinks)). To derive acute risky/high risk levels of alcohol consumption, users were advised to use ALCQ7C (Most alcohol consumed in 1 day in last 2 weeks (standard drinks)).
-The pages 'Using the CURFs' and 'Survey products' of the NATSISS Users' Guide and the 'Data item list' data cube have been updated to include details of the third NATSISS CURF release - the Detailed State/Territory by ASGC Remoteness Structure CURF.
- Income and finances, Household and Personal income—additional information was added about how gross weekly income decile ranges were calculated for household, equivalised household and personal income and the decile boundary ranges for each of these items were corrected.
- Population characteristics, Selected person characteristics—additional information was included about the assumed parents or guardians measures were derived.
- Data cubes, Data item list, Income and Finances (47200_08_Income and finances)—a correction was applied to the income range for Equivalised Household Gross Weekly Income (INCWKHEQ), this involved removing negative incomes from the range.
- No other changes were made.