Australian Social Trends - a smorgasbord of stories
A feast of fascinating information awaits you in your Library's copy of the 2004 issue of Australian Social Trends (Cat. no. 4102.0). Released in June, AST has something for everyone. Every LEP member library was sent a copy. Don't miss the AST poster sent out with this issue of the LEP Newsletter.
AST articles focus strongly on people and social issues. What you get is much more than a set of figures - each article aims to tell a story, using statistics to add light to the issue.
Read about these topics and much more in AST 2004
- What are the differences in labour market outcomes for graduates and non graduates?
- Who's taking a "sea change"?
- Where do overseas-born people live?
- How do people live with asthma?
- And what are the experiences of young people in combining work and study?
- How many people are homeless?
- What are the trends in home ownership?
- Are those living in high rises different to those living in separate houses?