This document was added 29/09/2017.
26/07/2018 - This release includes replacement content:
The following data cubes are revised to include minor corrections to private income which include imputed rent, and to correct some rounding errors:
- Income, Expenditure and Low Economic Resource Households (Datacube 2)
- Household Expenditure and Characteristics, Victoria (Datacube 15)
- Metro Accessibility/Remoteness Index of Australia (Metro Aria) (Datacube 22)
- Low Economic Resource Households (Datacube 23)
- This release includes new and replacement content:
- New Household, Expenditure and Characteristics data cube for each State and Territory.
- New Income, Expenditure and Low Economic Resource Households data cube.
- New Classification of Individual Consumption by Purpose (COICOP) data cube.
- Social Transfers in Kind have been included and private income (including imputed rent) has been adjusted in the Low Economic Resource Household data cube (Table 23.3). The average number dependent children in Table 23.2 now includes dependent students aged 15-24 years.
This release includes additional content:
- New Case Study: "Expenditure Under the Microscope";
- New detailed expenditure estimates and RSE tables in data cubes 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13 and 22;
- New selected other payment expenditure estimates and RSE tables in data cubes 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13 and 22;
- New household expenditure by contribution of government pensions and allowances to gross household income data cube; and
- New household expenditure by low economic resource data cube.
Some formatting and footnotes of tables released on 13/09/2017 have been updated for clarity and consistency with the new tables and data cubes listed above.