CHANGES TO THIS ISSUE
CHANGES IN FORMAT
CHANGES TO COMPILATION
- Gross supply and use data are presented together in the same data cubes, as per SEEA format
- Monetary and net supply and use data are presented side-by-side
- Time series are now available for gross, net and monetary supply and use data
- 'Changes in inventories' has been re-labelled as 'Accumulation' according to SEEA- Energy standards.
- Mining Division B has been broken down in to the following ANZSIC subdivisions for physical data:
- 06 Coal Mining
- 07 Oil and gas extraction
- 08, 09, 10 Other Mining.
- The Other Commercial Services industry, Wholesale and Retail Trade, Accommodation and Communication have been expanded to align with the ANZSIC division level for physical data. Historical numbers have been adjusted to reflect this change. New divisions include:
- Division F - Wholesale Trade
- Division G - Retail Trade
- Division H - Accommodation and Food services
- Division J - Information Media and Telecommunications
- Division K - Financial and Insurance services
- Division L - Rental, Hiring and Real Estate services
- Division M - Professional, Scientific and Technical services
- Division N - Administrative and Support services
- Division O - Public Administration and Safety
- Division P - Education and Training
- Division Q - Health Care and Social Assistance
- Division R - Arts and Recreation services
- Division S - Other Services.
- Solar energy is now balanced according to the industry/sector from which originates. This is different to previous releases and has caused small revisions in the electricity and solar product time series.
- Government use numbers have been revised due to methodological improvements. The EAA is now benchmarked to the 2011-12 Energy use in the Australian Government's operations publication produced by the Department of the Environment and Energy.