7311-13 Furniture Removalist
Drives removal vans or large trucks and moves household and office furniture and equipment between locations.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing is required.
- drives removal trucks or vans to collect items to be moved
- packs small items into cartons or other containers, and seals containers
- wraps breakable items and arranges padding around them
- loads heavy articles onto trolleys, and wheels trolleys to vans
- lifts articles into vehicles, and arranges articles compactly
- secures articles inside vehicles, to prevent damage or loss in transit
- drives vehicles to destinations
- unloads articles from vehicles and places them in premises or storage
- checks articles against inventories, noting any damage
- collects payments and issues receipts
Office Equipment Removalist