UNIT GROUP 6211 SALES REPRESENTATIVES
SALES REPRESENTATIVES sell goods to retail or wholesale establishments or sell services to businesses.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least one years relevant experience.
- promoting and selling products such as personal and household goods, building and plumbing supplies, motor vehicle parts and accessories and business services
- using directories and other sources to compile lists of prospective business customers
- visiting customers and retail outlets to establish selling opportunities
- following up customers and ensuring satisfaction with products
- monitoring customers' changing needs and competitor activity
- preparing sales reports