4125-01 Supervisor, Metal Casting Tradespersons
Supervises and coordinates the activities of Metal Casting Tradespersons.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification and at least 3 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing may be required.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Metal Casting Tradespersons
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of a Metal Casting Tradesperson