3324-11 Club Manager (Licensed Premises)
Organises and controls the operation of licensed clubs in providing food, drink, entertainment, sporting and other amenities for members.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification. Registration or licensing is required.
- plans and supervises sporting, gaming and entertainment activities
- supervises security arrangements and property maintenance
- plans and supervises bar, restaurant and function activities
- selects, trains and supervises staff
- arranges member subscriptions
- observes liquor, gaming and other laws and regulations
- ensures compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- compiles and organises distribution of newsletters and other information to keep members informed of forthcoming events and facilities available
- assesses and reviews member satisfaction and preferences
- liaises with community groups sponsored and assisted by the club