9111-13 Domestic Cleaner
Cleans and tidies homes.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- vacuums carpeted floors and furniture upholstery
- sweeps, mops, waxes and polishes tiled, linoleum or timber floors
- tidies rooms, empties wastepaper bins and removes refuse
- cleans, disinfects and deodorises bathrooms
- dusts, cleans and polishes items of furniture and other homewares
- cleans windows and other glass surfaces
- may make beds, wash dishes and iron clothes