4416-01 Supervisor, Wall and Floor Tilers and Stonemasons
Supervises and coordinates the activities of Wall and Floor Tilers and Stonemasons.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification and at least 3 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing may be required.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Wall and Floor Tilers and Stonemasons
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of a Wall and Floor Tiler and Stonemason