UNIT GROUP 6151 PRODUCTION RECORDING CLERKS
PRODUCTION RECORDING CLERKS record and coordinate the flow of work and materials between departments, examine orders for goods and prepare production schedules.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least one years relevant experience.
- examining orders and compiling data for production schedules
- checking inventories and preparing delivery schedules
- confirming completion of orders and compliance with specifications
- signing tally sheets and attaching to checked items
- examining containers to ensure that they are filled and recording quantities
- checking attainment of production quotas, maintaining production records and compiling reports