UNIT GROUP 8292 TICKET SALESPERSONS
TICKET SALESPERSONS sell tickets or make reservations for facilities and services such as travel or admission to sporting and entertainment venues or collect fares on transport vehicles.
The entry requirement for this unit group is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- receiving customers' requests, accepting payments and issuing tickets, receipts and change
- checking service availability and times and making reservations
- answering inquiries concerning charges, routes, schedules, reservations and coming attractions
- collecting tickets and change from depot clerks
- answering passengers' questions regarding schedules, routes and fares
- collecting fares from passengers, issuing tickets and change