Commission of the European Communities, International Monetary Fund, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, United Nations, World Bank 1993, System of National Accounts, New York.
International Monetary Fund 1993, Balance of Payments Manual, 5th edition, Washington.
United Nations, International Merchandise Trade Statistics Concepts and Definitions, Statistical Paper Series M No. 53, Rev.1.
United Nations, Classification by Broad Economic Categories, Statistical Paper Series M No. 53, Rev.3.
International Monetary Fund, http://www.imf.org
United Nations Statistics Division, http://www.un.org/Depts/unsd/statdiv.htm
World Customs Organization, http://www.wcoomd.org
World Trade Organization, http://www.wto.org
- Australian National Accounts: Financial Accounts (5232.0).
- Australian National Accounts: National Income, Expenditure and Product (5206.0).
- Balance of Payments and International Investment Position, Australia (5302.0) - quarterly.
- Balance of Payments and International Investment Position, Australia (5363.0) - annual.
- Balance of Payments and International Investment Position, Australia: Concepts, Sources and Methods (5331.0). Available in the Statistical Concepts Library on the ABS Internet site at https://www.abs.gov.au
- International Trade Price Indexes, Australia (6457.0) - quarterly.
- Information Paper: Introduction of Chain Volume Measures in the Australian National Accounts (5248.0). Available on the ABS Internet site.
- Information Paper: Implementing New International Statistical Standards in ABS International Accounts Statistics (5364.0). Available on the ABS Internet site.
- Information Paper: Upgraded Balance of Payments and International Investment Position Statistics, Australia (5365.0). Available on the ABS Internet site.
- International Merchandise Imports, Australia (5439.0) - monthly.
- International Merchandise Trade, Australia (5422.0) - quarterly.
- International Trade in Goods and Services, Australia (5368.0) - monthly.