Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,313,163 1 new person every 1 minute and 13 seconds. Consumer price index 1.8% December quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.2% Quarterly change Dec 2018 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,604.90 November 2018 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.0% February 2019 Monthly, trend estimate
- Tuesday 26 March 2019Movies are a winner but we're also hooked on booksAttendance at Selected Cultural Venues and Events, Australia
- Tuesday 26 March 2019Kids clock up 10 or more hours of screen time per weekParticipation in Selected Cultural Activities, Australia
- Tuesday 26 March 20192010-11 to 2014-15 business microdata now availableMicrodata: Business Characteristics, Australia
- Tuesday 26 March 2019Causes of death 2015 and 2016 revisions released todayCauses of Death, Australia (Additional Information)
- Monday 25 March 2019Additional MADIP longitudinal microdata available nowMicrodata: Multi-Agency Data Integration Project (Additional Information)
Discover Your Commonwealth Electoral Division Looking for data on federal electorates? New Census profiles on Commonwealth electorates are out now. These take into account new electorate boundaries as determined by the AEC. Find information on population, age, occupation, education and more for your electorate.
ABSBETA Launch of ABS Beta Website Help us make a new user-friendly website. ABS Beta is the place where you can try out new website concepts and provide feedback about your experience.
74% of Health Professionals are female