Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 24,800,959 1 new person every 1 minute and 26 seconds Consumer price index 1.8% September quarter 2017 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.6% Quarterly change Sep 2017 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,543.80 May 2017 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.4% November 2017 Monthly, trend estimate
- Tuesday 16 January 2018Dwelling approvals rise 0.9 per cent in NovemberBuilding Approvals, Australia (Additional Information)
- Tuesday 16 January 2018Trend in car sales increases 0.2% in DecemberSales of New Motor Vehicles, Australia (Final Issue)
- Monday 15 January 2018Mutton production up 30% on previous yearLivestock and Meat, Australia
- Friday 12 January 2018Counts of Aboriginal and Torres Strait IslandersCensus of Population and Housing - Counts of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians (Additional Information)
- Thursday 11 January 2018Black Friday and iPhone X sales drive 1.2 per cent riseRetail Trade, Australia
Remake of Statistical Determination 1983 Public consultation is now open Public consultation is now open on the Statistics Determination. The Treasury and ABS have prepared a public consultation paper that outlines the proposed changes. To view the consultation paper or make a submission go to the Treasury consultation site.
Australian Bureau of Statistics We're back! The ABS is back to provide answers to all your statistical needs! Be it data requests or how to use TableBuilder. The ABS is here to help!
Management & Commerce is the most popular field of study in Australia